Welcome to the #MakingHome weekly link up!
Be inspired by posts all about moving house, home decor, DIY, crafts, family activities, recipes, gardening and more. It’s all here under one roof at Mrs Crafty B’s.
Don't forget to join in and link up your own posts. The linky is open from Friday until Tuesday. Find out how to take part at the end of this post.
The past week seems to have passed by in a blur. Whilst I am trying to figure out how to reset the anti-flood system on my dishwasher, I'm recalling what I have to update you on.
Last weekend we went on a trip to visit family. The drive can be up to 4 hours on a good run (just one stop) so it is always a challenge with our Little Bs. The journey home this time however was particularly exciting as we stopped for a day at Legoland! Legoland can be a particularly expensive trip but with our Tesco Clubcard points we were able to get a great deal on tickets. If you have never exchanged your Tescos vouchers for 'days out' vouchers , I highly recommend it as it is a great way to save a lot of cash of family fun and is especially useful during the summer holidays.
After a three day weekend and some time off of work related 'stuff', I spent most of the week playing catch up. Running a business with two children during the summer holidays is not easy and I am finding that it is a juggling act I wasn't as prepared for as I thought. The good news is that for the first time in over a year, Hubby B and I are heading out for dinner this evening at Purple Poppadum in Cardiff. It was actually a birthday gift for Hubby B in December but as we struggle with childcare, we haven't been able to get there until now. I am very much looking forward to their 6 course taster menu and having a long overdue date night with Hubby B.
In other news I have finally bought the last of the curtains for our house so the last two windows will finally be dressed! I am hoping to choose some paint for the office this weekend and that is the next room on the list.
I would love to read about your adventures this whether home related, family adventures, crafts or DIY! What have you been up to? Don't forget you can link up older posts too so if you have any activities or useful tips, get them linked up.
JOIN IN THIS WEEK
- Place the #MakingHome badge to the bottom of the post you are sharing (or in your sidebar) using the coding under the image below (get in touch if you have trouble). This helps to direct readers to all participants in the link up.
- Add your link via the blue button at the bottom of this post. Just click 'Add Your Link' and follow the instructions. Your post can be recent or past and you can link up more than once; please just remember to use the badge. You can link up from Friday until Tuesday.
- Visit AT LEAST the two posts in front of you (and as many of the others as you can or would like to). Maybe offer up a comment or two so that we are all feeling the #MakingHome love. Don't forget to include the hashtag so they know where you are visiting from.
- Be sure to tweet @MrsCraftyB using #MakingHome once you have linked up so that I can #RT. your post
- Find Mrs Crafty B on Pinterest to be added to the #MakingHome board. You can pin your posts there too!
Follow Mrs Crafty B