Today I am sharing a little something that is easy peasy for your Mini Makers to get involved in. Baby B loves making these for his and Littlest B's tea. They are really cheap to make meaning they are great for saving a few pennies. We often make more than required for a quick and easy lunch or snack the following day. They are also a great lunchbox or picnic item.
So here we go, easy peasy mini muffin pizzas. You will need:
- English muffins
- Tomato puree
- Basil (optional)
- Olive oil
- Whatever other toppings your little ones might like.
What to do:
- Cut your muffins in half and lay on the baking tray, inside face up.
- Spread on some tomato puree. Baby B uses the back of a spoon
- Rip up some ham and place on the pizza along with (or replace with) other ingredients that you might like.
- Sprinkle on some cheese.
- Baby B loves to rip basil leaves off of our plant at this stage and pop them on top but this is, of course, optional.
- Drizzle a small bit of olive oil on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins (180 fan).
- Allow to cool slightly before serving with some veggies of choice. Baby B always chooses broccoli and carrots!
I hasten to add that there is always an extra piece for Mummy. Convenient huh? What toppings will you go for? I hope you have fun making these and post your pics up on the Facebook page once you're done.
Follow Mrs Crafty B