Here is the recipe we used inspired by Baby B's favourite breakfast; porridge with bananas and honey!
- 230g of plain flour
- 50g of porridge oats
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 115g of caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 6 tablespoons of oil
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 tablespoons of clear honey
- 2 large mashed up bananas
- Mix the wet ingredients in one vessel and add them into the dry ingredients. Don't over mix it or the muffins will be very dense.
- Fill up your muffin cases 1cm (ish) from the top.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 200 for 15-20 mins depending on your oven.
- Leave in the tin for a few minutes before removing and placing onto a cooling rack.
- Eat one warm with a cuppa ;-)
I hope you enjoy making these and don't forget to share your pics on the Facebook page!
Follow Mrs Crafty B